Thinking About Selling?
Thinking about selling your home? It’s one of the biggest decisions you can make and one that requires a lot of planning. It doesn’t matter whether it’s the first time you’re selling a home or have done it before; you need to pay attention to a lot of things in order to have a hassle-free sale.
Hire a Realtor
Selling a house is a complicated process. To make the most of it, you need the expertise of an experienced REALTOR. From market trends to paperwork, there are a ton of things that affect your ability to smoothly sell your house at a good price. Propping a “FOR SALE” sign in the yard doesn’t do the trick anymore. The guidance of a capable realtor can make all the difference.
How Pilkerton Realtors can help:
Our experienced and committed realtors will help you find the right buyer by:
- Creating a well-thought out marketing campaign
- Establishing a pricing strategy
- Having the home professionally photographed
- Screening the buyers to make sure the best qualified buyer is found
- Negotiating the offer to make sure you get the best deal in terms of price and value
- Helping with the transaction from contract to close
- Offering you “after the sale” services
How long should I expect my house to be on the market?
There are many factors that affect how long your house stays on the market. Our agent will give you a time-frame estimate based on current market data for similar properties. Keep in mind that competitive pricing and aggressive marketing makes a home sell faster. The right pricing is especially crucial in the initial marketing period. Statistics suggest that with the right pricing a home can sell in the first 12 showings.